FFA231- SCENARIO AND CHARACTER

On our next class, we have to pick out one character and one scene then we have to work in pairs. For this week, I team up with my friend Aleena. For me, My character is being an expert while Aleena being a guilt- ridden person. For our scenario, Aleena pick a scene between a teacher and student.


In the scenario, I'm being the expert teacher who can solve any problems while Aleena being a student who was always feel guilty because she did something wrong to her friend and for hit my shoulder and my stationary started to fall. Here is the video for our scene. As usual, the duration of our scene must be 1 minute only.






part 1




part 2

Although we dont have that much time to act in the scene, I hope that we really can portray the character traits in the scene. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MECHANICS OF MOTION FIRST CLASS

FFA231- FINAL PLAY