FFA231- FINAL PLAY

For my final project on Mechanics Of Motion, I team up with Aleena, Aimi and Qistina and we form a group to present our final project. We decided to make a scene where we on a traditional house in a village and El being our grandmother while I, Aimi and Qistina being her grandchildren.



This is the costume that we choose to wear on the play. We wear traditional outfits and I am the one with the blue Batik and the flower crown. For the character, I am being the ignorant and bitchy with the grandmother. 


This is the props that we use on the play.




On the video, Aleena (the grandmother) is tired for taking care of her 3 grandchildren who didn't even get married yet. So, she forced them to find a future husband but all the three of them have so many excuses and at the end of the play, Qistina being a lesbian which granny suddenly feel shocked.

I really enjoy for having this subject into Animation course. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231- SCENARIO AND CHARACTER

MECHANICS OF MOTION FIRST CLASS