FFA233- THE FINAL TOUCH FOR STEAMPUNK.

I already done for Steampunk theme for final assignment in Digital Ink & Paint. This is the result:

IN RGB


 IN CMYK


When I first want to make the steampunk theme, I came up with the idea of doing it in a fairy forest where this one Butterfly (steampunk character) live in the forest and the butterfly is the only creature that has the unique purple wings. Then, I start to paint the tree and made it as a house. This is the time lapse video that I made from the beginning to the end.. kinda, I made the butterfly as my last because I focus on the background first. So, I made the character in another new page. I use many photo imposing in this digital painting so I can get the texture that I want. 


I actually really satisfied with the background and the butterfly does blend in with the background. For me, it is so fun when using photo imposing because it makes the painting looks very interesting and beautiful. This is my raw photoshop file for this steampunk.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231- SCENARIO AND CHARACTER

MECHANICS OF MOTION FIRST CLASS

FFA231- FINAL PLAY